Thursday, July 16, 2009

Business Plan

Hi All,

The first draft of the business plan was just completed. Quite happy about it after days of work. Taking a break from it so that I see it with fresh eyes after a few days.

One of my friends said "Don't spend your life savings on this... Then again, how can this idea not work?!? Snow in a tropical country with a population that large?!?" My sentiments exactly.

However, I still need to convince my investors and that is where the business plan comes in. Right now, it is a "to the point" document. Nothing hidden and no BS behind it. That is what I want to run with, cause there is nothing to hide with this project.

Only worry, this idea is done first by someone else. So far I haven't heard of anyone else who is willing to do it to this scale in the SE Asian region.

Fingers crossed that the design will start in Jan 2010!

1 comment: